Saturday, February 8, 2014

Instincts

      
Future…..  A simple word but it implies plenty of meanings. I can’t just imagine what would be my life in the future. I don’t still want to be in the future but I can’t just stop it anymore. Time is running very fast and I don’t know what is my feeling right now. I really don’t know if I am excited or I am scared on what will happen in the future.
I had so many questions in my mind that no one can answer right now.  Those questions that built my mind make me more curious on the happenings in this world right now.  Some of the questions that make up my mind are as follows: how could be my life after 1 decade? Or even 2 decades indeed?  Is my life in the future the same as my life now? How about the world? Would it end after the certain years in my life? Are there other technologies that will be invented and more interesting things in the future? I knew that all of these questions are not answerable by anyone. Only God could answer these.

God made us completely without any hesitations. He is the greatest among the best. We all knew that. I had so many insights about my life in the future. I’m just thinking that I would become a professional employee of a company. I would be contented in my life when that time comes. There were really lots of things that may happen in the future. Most of it is unexpectedly. We’ll that’s life. We could not escape from the reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment