Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Reminisce Those Lessons





Again, the third grading will end. Two days before the periodical test before this grading period will end. I am quite nervous on this test. I am not ready yet. By the way, let me mention about our lesson ICT.
All about our teacher in ICT, she did not change. She was still very kind, intelligent etc.  For me, she performs very well. She teaches us patiently and intelligently even on this grading period she was very busy. But, there are still lessons that I can’t understand well. But, as I read my notes, I understand it. This grading has a lot to do. We find new lessons again.

One grading left, “fourth grading period”. I don’t still want to end this school year. I just don’t want to say goodbye to this subject. Why? Because I really enjoyed doing and having this kind of subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment